Most women fail in getting a flatter stomach since their diet and exercises are boring and very demanding. However, a weight loss program is supposed to be fun and effective. If you want that beach ready body that you’ve been dreaming of, below are 8 tips on how to lose belly fat that you should follow:
1. Write down your diet program – To have a clear guidance about your dieting steps, you should print or write down your program on a sheet of paper. That way, you will know exactly what to do when it comes to your diet.
2. Look for inspiration – Print a picture of someone whose body you admire a lot. It could be your favorite celebrity, athlete, or anyone who inspires you. Put the picture on your fridge door, cookie jar, or anything that might seduce you to abandon your diet.
3. Make sure that your body scale works perfectly – Body scales tend to show inaccurate readings as they age. Hence, replace an old scale with a new one. Weight yourself once a week and note down any improvements.
4. Have a diet partner – Abs training or jogging is a lot more fun when you do it with a friend. When you have a diet partner, you can have someone to consult meal plans with. He or she can also encourage and motivate you to stay committed to your diet program.
5. Use smaller plates – We tend to fill our plates with food to their capacity. Today, dinner plates are a third smaller than the ones in the olden days. A study also concludes that the color blue helps curb the appetite. Therefore, you can try using small blue plates for serving food.
6. Drink plenty of water – Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Don’t forget to take bottled water with you when you go out. Water is important because it has plenty of advantages. It hydrates your muscles, restrains your appetite, reduces cholesterol, moisturizes your skin, and stops you from mistaking thirst for hunger.
7. Good use of diet books – There are many diet books out there to help you with your belly fat loss attempt. Some of them come with wonderful ideas on how to lose belly fat that you’ve never come across before.
8. Put the pictures of the clothes you want to wear on your fridge to help you stick to your diet, you can put a picture of the dress or the pair of jeans you’ve always wanted to have on your fridge. Once you reach your dream body, you can buy that particular clothing article as a reward for all your hard work.
Thank for source of video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KOm5octCjQ